Table of Contents
- Use of this website
- Creating Accounts
- Purchasing Online
Restrictions and use of this website
The term ‘R. Brown & Son’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Hallam Road, Stenhousemuir. Our company registration number is SC312950. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You will need to create an account if you wish to purchase any goods from our shop, leave comments and rate products on our website, or view past order information. Creating an account will simplify and speed-up future correspondence with the site and our service to you.
To create an account, visit this page.
Click & Collect – Order Collection
Our Click & Collect service is currently on-hold
Our online store has been launched to allow our customers the ability to order our products using a computer or smart-phone, to be delivered locally within certain Falkirk districts (Scotland). Please do not use our online shopping service if your delivery address is outside our delivery zone. You can contact the shop for all other queries using our Contact Form.
Payments are processed via PayPal, with the ability to use a selection of credit and debit cards if you do not have a PayPal account.
You must allow at least 48 hours from the time of ordering to the date of delivery. We aim to process your order as quickly as possible, however please note that we close at 5pm each day.
We strive to prepare the highest quality produce for you at all times, from market to plate. We will do everything possible to make your shopping experience with us match our reputation throughout the community.
Upon successful payment of your order, you will receive an email
- Delivery fees apply
- Deliveries will be restricted to certain days/times
- Currently, we can offer Local Delivery to the following Falkirk area postcodes: FK1 to FK6
- Minimum online order is £20
We value your shopping experience at R. Brown & Son and hope that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of service you receive. On very few occasions things can go wrong. If you are in any way unhappy with any aspect of the service you have received from us, please get in touch to help resolve the matter as swiftly as possible.
Use our Contact page for details on how to reach us directly.